May 23rd, 2016
Tips to Boost Employee Morale—Are you and your employees happy?
Summer is right around the corner! Are you and your coworkers in a summer slump? Are you counting down the days until your summer vacation? We’ll give you some tips on how to boost employee morale and enjoy coming to work again during the summer months! Make June, July and August fun again!
1. Weekly Awards. Each week, vote on the hardest worker, top salesperson, or most valuable employee that week. Gather votes by Thursday afternoon and announce the winner on Friday with all employees present. Print out personalized awards and put in a frame for their office or cubicle. This is a great way to recognize hard workers and may even put some pep in the “not so hardworking” employees’ step! Gives people initiative to work better and harder, and who doesn’t enjoy being recognized for their hard work? Fun game to keep your employees on their toes!
2. Employee Appreciation Gifts. Everyone may not like surprises, but this is one surprise everyone will love! Every Monday or Friday throughout the summer, place a piece of candy with positive inspiration tag on their desk. Fun ways to boost employee morale and show your appreciation. They’ll be wondering what’s up your sleeve next week!
3. Friday Happy Hour. Who doesn’t love happy hour? This non-alcoholic spin on the usual happy hour will be sure to boost employee morale and satisfy your sweet tooth. In place of alcohol, use root beer and create root beer floats!
4. Daily or Weekly Recap. Send out a mass email to all internal employees highlighting the best parts of the day, giving shout-outs to those that deserve it, or tell a short story about a positive event that took place that day or throughout the week.
5. Pot Luck Lunch. Post a sign-up sheet on the fridge in your breakroom and let people choose which course they would like to bring. It’s a fun way to showcase your cooking or baking skills and impress your coworkers!
November 25th, 2015
Our staff enjoyed a delicious homemade Thanksgiving meal together this afternoon. We have so much to be thankful for this holiday season and we wish you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy this time spent with family and friends. All TPI offices will be closed Thursday and Friday- normal business hours will resume Monday, November 30th.
August 25th, 2015
As an employer, there seems to be a million different ways to properly complete the Form I-9 and staying on top of the new rules can be confusing. Understanding E-Verify can also be difficult. That’s why we have created the ultimate handbook for employers. We also offer free Form I-9 seminars every quarter so let us know if you’d like to sign up. Here are the website links discussed during the Form I-9 and E-Verify training hosted by TPI Staffing.
- Office of Special Counsel
Contact OSC for printed materials.
Sign up for a free webinar at: http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/osc/webinars.php
Call OSC’s Employer Hotline 1-800-255-8155 to speak with an OSC representative.
Calls can be anonymous.
Educational materials are also available on OSC’s website: www.justice.gov/crt/about/osc
Employers can email OSC at email@example.com
August 2015 E-Verify_Webinar_Flyer
New Form I-9
August 12th, 2015
Are you looking to improve operating margins in your business? Then take a look at your staffing strategy. Click to Read Article
April 15th, 2015
Great turnout at yesterday’s I-9 Seminar! We’re quickly becoming I-9 experts! We can’t wait to see those of you who RSVP’d for next week’s FREE I-9 Seminar in Southeast Houston from noon-1pm. Click the link below to RSVP if you haven’t already. A TPI Staffing Rep will be contacting you to confirm your reservation.
*Please Note- we do limit attendees per company as space is limited. We try our best to allow the chance for all TPI Staffing clients to have 1 Representative in attendance.
CLICK HERE to RSVP
- Southeast Houston I-9: April 21st from noon-1pm. Please arrive by 11:45 for lunch.
Topics: Fraudulent Documents and I-9. Learn how to properly complete the I-9 form, easily recognize which documentation is acceptable, identify false documents, and learn tips & tricks on the latest I-9 practices.
March 16th, 2015
All Things Social Media: How personal is too personal when it comes to posting on social media?
Watch what TPI Staffing’s, April Maggio has to say about it.
Fox News Interview
March 16th, 2015
It’s that time of the year again: Stay updated with the latest I-9 and E-Verify news! Register today for one of our upcoming Houston Seminars to reserve your spot to our FREE Seminar. A TPI Staffing Account Executive will reach out to confirm RSVP. *Please note, we limit reservations to 1 Representative from each company.
- North Houston- April 14, 2015
- Southeast Houston- April 21, 2015
CLICK HERE to RSVP
January 27th, 2015
Did you know TPI Staffing does more than just provide staffing solutions?
Coming Spring 2015, TPI Screening, Inc. can provide your company with background checks and send you the “results at your fingertips”! Stay tuned for updates!