We are excited to offer NEW online features to our Clients and Employees. You will notice a fresh, new look to many options made available to you on our website: the Online Application, Web Log-In Portals, and the Search Jobs tab.
Job Seekers: Online Application
Fill out our online application found under the tab, “Apply Online”, you will be redirected to another tab. **This is a one-time, general application so please only apply ONCE, all duplicates will be deleted or will be prompted to log-in**
Your nearest Office will default to Houston-NW-Office/Clerical. You will then create a username and password to access the applicant portal. Continue to fill out the required information.
There are 2 ways for an applicant to submit a resume. Upload resume from file or copy and paste. Click submit to finish.
If the applicant doesn’t have a resume, they can click 3, No Resume to move forward.
Past Jobs Page
Applicants to enter as many past jobs as they would like simply by clicking on Add Entry.
Current Employees: How to Enter & Submit an Online Time Card
- Log into the Employee Portal found under “Current Employees” tab–> “Login” (Must use Internet Explorer or another browser- Chrome will not work)
- Click the Time Entry option.
- Select the work week from the drop-down. When selecting the date you select signifies the end date of the work week. Once you have selected the work week, all unsubmitted timecards for that week appear in the grid below. If you worked multiple jobs during the week, timecards for each job are listed.
- Click the link in the Customer column to display the weekly time entry grid. Note: The fields for entering time can vary, depending upon the needs of the customer for time entry. You may need to enter start and end times, break times, or you may only need to enter just total hours. Complete the time entry as necessary.
- When entering your time, keep the following in mind:
- *If you enter your time on a daily basis, enter the time for the day of the week and click Save. Do not click Submit yet, unless all days worked have been entered and you are ready to submit the timecard for approval.
*If you enter your time for the week all at once, complete all the fields, tabbing through as you enter the time. If several times you are enter are the same, such as Start Time, you can enter that time in the top header column field, then click the Apply button (far left) for each applicable day. That time will automatically be entered for each day you selected.
- When your timecard is complete, click the Submit button to submit the time for approval by the customer.
Here you can search for jobs by using keywords, location, industry, and can even log-in to your personal account to save your searches!
Clients: Online Portal
1. Log into the Customer Portal found under “Client Companies” tab–> “Login” (Must use Internet Explorer or another browser- Chrome will not work)
Here you can approve employee’s online time among many other features!
Our staff enjoyed a delicious homemade Thanksgiving Lunch. We are so thankful to have such wonderful coworkers. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you to everyone who came out to the TPI Staffing Mixer last Thursday. Our staff had a great time getting to know each one of you and we truly appreciate working with you. If you want copies of the pictures please email LindseyC@tpistaffing.com for the photos. Thanks again for coming out, what a great night!
Wanting to learn how working with the right staffing company can protect your company from penalties of the upcoming Employer Mandate? If you and a colleague are interested in signing up for a future Affordable Care Act Seminar please Click here to RSVP!
San Antonio ACA Seminar: October 1st, 2014 @ 12:00pm- 1:30 pm
Houston ACA Seminar: Dates TBA
Austin ACA Seminar: Dates TBA
Thanks to everyone who joined us for an afternoon of lunch and learning! We had a great time hosting the Affordable Care Act Seminar alongside Jaime and Mike from Brown & Brown Insurance. If you couldn’t attend the seminar and are interested in learning how a staffing company can help your business comply with the upcoming ACA provisions starting January 1st 2015, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to sign up!
440 Benmar Suite 1150 Houston, TX 77060