August 25th, 2015
Here are the website links discussed during the I-9 & E-Verify training:
- Office of Special Counsel
Contact OSC for printed materials.
Sign up for a free webinar at: http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/osc/webinars.php
Call OSC’s Employer Hotline 1-800-255-8155 to speak with an OSC representative.
Calls can be anonymous.
Educational materials are also available on OSC’s website: www.justice.gov/crt/about/osc
Employers can email OSC at email@example.com
August 2015 E-Verify_Webinar_Flyer
New Form I-9
August 12th, 2015
Are you looking to improve operating margins in your business? Then take a look at your staffing strategy. Click to Read Article
April 15th, 2015
Great turnout at yesterday’s I-9 Seminar! We’re quickly becoming I-9 experts! We can’t wait to see those of you who RSVP’d for next week’s FREE I-9 Seminar in Southeast Houston from noon-1pm. Click the link below to RSVP if you haven’t already. A TPI Staffing Rep will be contacting you to confirm your reservation.
*Please Note- we do limit attendees per company as space is limited. We try our best to allow the chance for all TPI Staffing clients to have 1 Representative in attendance.
CLICK HERE to RSVP
- Southeast Houston I-9: April 21st from noon-1pm. Please arrive by 11:45 for lunch.
Topics: Fraudulent Documents and I-9. Learn how to properly complete the I-9 form, easily recognize which documentation is acceptable, identify false documents, and learn tips & tricks on the latest I-9 practices.
March 16th, 2015
All Things Social Media: How personal is too personal when it comes to posting on social media?
Watch what TPI Staffing’s, April Maggio has to say about it.
Fox News Interview
March 16th, 2015
It’s that time of the year again: Stay updated with the latest I-9 and E-Verify news! Register today for one of our upcoming Houston Seminars to reserve your spot to our FREE Seminar. A TPI Staffing Account Executive will reach out to confirm RSVP. *Please note, we limit reservations to 1 Representative from each company.
- North Houston- April 14, 2015
- Southeast Houston- April 21, 2015
CLICK HERE to RSVP
January 27th, 2015
Did you know TPI Staffing does more than just provide staffing solutions?
Coming Spring 2015, TPI Screening, Inc. can provide your company with background checks and send you the “results at your fingertips”! Stay tuned for updates!
December 29th, 2014
We are excited to offer NEW online features to our Clients and Employees. You will notice a fresh, new look to many options made available to you on our website: the Online Application, Web Log-In Portals, and the Search Jobs tab.
Job Seekers: Online Application
Fill out our online application found under the tab, “Apply Online”, you will be redirected to another tab. **This is a one-time, general application so please only apply ONCE, all duplicates will be deleted or will be prompted to log-in**
Your nearest Office will default to Houston-NW-Office/Clerical. You will then create a username and password to access the applicant portal. Continue to fill out the required information.
There are 2 ways for an applicant to submit a resume. Upload resume from file or copy and paste. Click submit to finish.
If the applicant doesn’t have a resume, they can click 3, No Resume to move forward.
Past Jobs Page
Applicants to enter as many past jobs as they would like simply by clicking on Add Entry.
Current Employees: How to Enter & Submit an Online Time Card
- Log into the Employee Portal found under “Current Employees” tab–> “Login” (Must use Internet Explorer or another browser- Chrome will not work)
- Click the Time Entry option.
- Select the work week from the drop-down. When selecting the date you select signifies the end date of the work week. Once you have selected the work week, all unsubmitted timecards for that week appear in the grid below. If you worked multiple jobs during the week, timecards for each job are listed.
- Click the link in the Customer column to display the weekly time entry grid. Note: The fields for entering time can vary, depending upon the needs of the customer for time entry. You may need to enter start and end times, break times, or you may only need to enter just total hours. Complete the time entry as necessary.
- When entering your time, keep the following in mind:
- *If you enter your time on a daily basis, enter the time for the day of the week and click Save. Do not click Submit yet, unless all days worked have been entered and you are ready to submit the timecard for approval.
*If you enter your time for the week all at once, complete all the fields, tabbing through as you enter the time. If several times you are enter are the same, such as Start Time, you can enter that time in the top header column field, then click the Apply button (far left) for each applicable day. That time will automatically be entered for each day you selected.
- When your timecard is complete, click the Submit button to submit the time for approval by the customer.
Here you can search for jobs by using keywords, location, industry, and can even log-in to your personal account to save your searches!
Clients: Online Portal
1. Log into the Customer Portal found under “Client Companies” tab–> “Login” (Must use Internet Explorer or another browser- Chrome will not work)
Here you can approve employee’s online time among many other features!
November 21st, 2014
Our staff enjoyed a delicious homemade Thanksgiving Lunch. We are so thankful to have such wonderful coworkers. Happy Thanksgiving!